Welcome to White Tea Shot!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of White Tea Shot’s Website, located at http://whiteteashot.com/.
We imply that you agree these terms and conditions by using this website. If you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions listed on this page, do not use White Tea Shot any further.
The terms “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to the users of this website who have agreed to the terms and conditions set forth by the Company. This terminology also applies to all other agreements: the “Terms and Conditions,” the “Privacy Statement,” the “Disclaimer Notice,” and any related documents. Our Company is referred to as “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Ours,” and “Us.” The terms “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us” include both the Client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to carry out the process of our assistance to the Client in the most suitable way for the specific purpose of addressing the Client’s needs in relation to the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, the applicable law of us. Any usage of the aforementioned terminology or other words in the singular, plural, he/she, or they format is understood to be interchangeable and to be referring to the same.
All content on White Tea Shot is the property of White Tea Shot and/or its licensors, unless otherwise noted. The ownership of every intellectual property is reserved. Subject to the limitations outlined in these terms and conditions, you are permitted to access this from White Tea Shot for your own individual use.
You must not:
- Republish material from White Tea Shot
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from White Tea Shot
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from White Tea Shot
- Redistribute content from White Tea Shot
On several pages of this website, users have the option to publish messages and engage in information and opinion exchanges. Before they appear on the internet, Comments are not filtered, edited, published, or reviewed by White Tea Shot. The thoughts and opinions expressed in the comments do not represent those of White Tea Shot, its affiliates, or its agents. The views and opinions expressed in comments are those of the commenter. As far as the law will allow, White Tea Shot will not be held responsible for the Comments or for any liability, loss, claim, or expenditure related to their usage, posting, appearance, or use in connection with this website.
White Tea Shot reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant White Tea Shot a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations are permitted to link to our home page, publications, or other website content as long as the link satisfies the following conditions: (a) it is not misleading in any way; (b) it does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) it is appropriate for the linking party’s website.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
If we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect poorly on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has no disciplinary history with us; (c) the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of White Tea Shot; and (d) the link is within the context of general resource information, we will approve link requests from these organizations.
The following conditions must be met for these organizations to link to our home page: (a) the link must not be misleading in any manner; (b) it must not imply sponsorship, support, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) it must make sense within the context of the linking party’s website.
You must contact White Tea Shot by email if you represent one of the organizations mentioned in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website. Your name, your organization name, contact information, the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of any URLs on our site that you would like to link to should all be included in your application. Wait two to three weeks for a reply.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By utilizing our company name; or
- By utilizing the URL that is being linked to; or
- Using any other terminology that is relevant to the context and style of the content on the linking party’s website to describe our website that is being linked to.
No use of White Tea Shot’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
You may not put frames around our webpages without our prior consent and written authorization or otherwise change the visual presentation or look of our Website.
Anything that appears on your website is not our responsibility. You promise to defend us from any allegations made against us on your website. A website should not contain any links that could be seen as defamatory, pornographic, or illegal, or that violate someone else’s rights in any way or that promote such violations.
Reservation of Rights
We have the right to ask you to take down any link to our website, or all links. You consent to our right to request the immediate removal of any connections to our website. Additionally, we reserve the right to change these terms at any time, as well as the linking policy. You agree to be governed by and comply with these linking terms and conditions by consistently linking to our website.
You are welcome to contact us at any time and let us know if you discover any links on our website that are offensive for any reason. Requests for links to be removed will be taken into account, but we are not required to do so or to reply to you personally.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information on this website and we do not guarantee that it will stay accessible. We also do not guarantee that the content on this website will be kept up to date.
We disclaim any guarantees and conditions connected to our website and the use of our website to the fullest extent permissible by law. This disclaimer in no way:
- our or your liability for death or personal injury is restricted or eliminated;
- our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation is restricted or eliminated;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that isn’t allowed by the relevant laws; or
- exclude any of your or our obligations that may not be covered by the law.
The exclusions and restrictions on liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the previous sentence; and (b) apply to all obligations emerging under the disclaimer, including those originating in contract, tort, and for violation of statutory duty.
We shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage of any kind as long as the website, along with the data, products, and services available there, are offered without charge.